Are you a victim of discrimination or harassment at work?
Whether you are an employee or job candidate who believes that you’ve been the target of unlawful workplace discrimination or harassment, you deserve experienced legal representation to handle your case in the most effective way possible. While employment cases are known to be challenging, due to federal and/or state involvement and the possibility of going to trial, LegalGenius Employment lawyers know the ins and outs of Employment Litigation so they can confidently and expertly handle your case.
When you need legal help, you can count on LegalGenius. Help is just a click or phone call away!
Complete our Ask the Genius™ form and a LegalGenius Employment lawyer will contact you within 5 minutes.
Preparing for your Employment Discrimination case
- What is your employer’s anti-discrimination policy? It’s extremely useful to have this information, whether you decide to file a complaint with your company directly or you choose to move forward with litigation.
- Document a timeline for when the discrimination or harassment took place. Keeping track of specific dates and details helps to strengthen the investigation of your case.
- Protect your legal rights by filing suit as soon as possible after the incident occurs.
- Don’t be afraid to file your discrimination suit. Employers are legally prohibited to retaliate against you after you file a claim, and also are forbidden from creating a hostile work environment due to a discrimination charge.
- Contact your state Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) for specific information regarding your case.
Do I have a case?
The following information you provide is strictly confidential. Our office will only use this information to determine the viability of your legal claim. To send a question to LegalGenius.com, please fill out our form. Please supply as much information as possible – the more information you provide the more constructive our response will be.
A member of our legal team will contact you within 5 minutes. There is always the possibility of delay but we always respond to your question the same day. We will contact you by phone or email, so make sure your telephone number and email address are correct.